OmniVersa® - Better Flow. Better Installation. Better Versatility
From the intuitive open and close stops for easy maintenance, to the improved pathways and instinctive plaster guard markers that help set exact valve depth for wall variances, Luxart’s OmniVersa in-wall valve delivers better all-around performance.
Revolutionary, to say the least.
- 7.4gpm flow rate
- Includes Rough-In, Plaster Guard and Cartridge Stem Cap
- Accommodates Standard, Back-to-Back, and Thin Wall Installations
- Instinctive Plaster Guard Markers help set exact valve depth for wall variances
- Flat Plaster Guard Edge for Easy Tile Cutting
- Forged Valve Body
- Comes with a Limited Warranty
- Integrated, easy-access mounting system
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally, depending on model purchased
Reasons to install OmniVersa Valve
- Installs to the front of 2" x 4"
- Straight pipe runs to outlets
- Test cap available–Install and flush system before cartridge and trim required
- Plaster guard features instinctive markers for ease of wall installation
- Available for a variety pipe materials and connection methods
- Works for thick-wall, thin-wall and back-to-back installations
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Compatible with a wide variety of Luxart showering trim styles
- Forged brass body for long-term reliability
- Latest pressure-balancing technology delivers accurate and reliable performance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty